The Store Manager position is responsible for retail sales staff by providing leadership, training and teaching sales techniques within a Sprint by Jet Mobile retail store. Providing guidance to all staff to ensure the customer experience is the main focus. By leading the sales team, the sales manager is responsible for achieving the locations sales and budget objectives and managing all store operations.
Store managers are compensated on a "salary-plus aggressive commission" structure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide new Retail Wireless Consultants consistent, top-notch sales training using the 5 Step Sales Process.
- Mentoring and training team members to sales success through observation, coaching, and counseling.
- Provide strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example and setting a high level of personal and professional conduct.
- Supervision of Sales Associates; actively involved in hiring and accountability of associates.
- Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
- Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Be in alignment with company and branch office core values and expectations.
- Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
- Maintaining good employer/employee communication.
- Reconciling daily sales reports.
- Scheduling Sales Associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Company Leadership.
- Top 20% of Store Managers earn approximately $55,000 - $75,000 per year in total compensation
- Company-wide Store Managers average $47,500 per year in total compensation
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum one year retail sales and management experience is required.
- Strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example.
- Encourage a positive TEAM environment.
- Proven organizational leadership skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of a 2 year Associates degree is preferred.
- Able to work nights and weekends, with a flexible schedule.
Sprint by Jet Mobile
Jet Mobile was created in 2004, with one store in the Omaha area. We've grown fast, and today we operate Sprint branded stores in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
Jet Mobile employees are central to our success. They are a diverse group, but one thing they share in common is their determination to provide excellent customer service to everyone who walks in the door. We reward their hard work with terrific career opportunities and advancement from within. We're very proud of our team, and as we grow we're always in search of great new people to join it.
Jet Mobile's stores are conveniently located to make doing business with us easy and each location has a dedicated team ready to provide you with top-notch customer service.
Company Website: jetmobile.dealer.sprint.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)