The Sales Manager position is responsible for providing leadership, training, and development of their sales team within a Sprint by Jet Mobile retail environment. The leader will drive a culture focused on an elite customer experience while delivering sales and operational goals.
Store managers are compensated on a "salary-plus aggressive commission" structure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide new Retail Wireless Consultants consistent, top-notch sales training using the required Sales Process.
- Mentoring and training team members to sales success through observations, coaching, and counseling.
- Provide strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example and setting a high level of personal and professional conduct.
- Supervision of Sales Associates; actively involved in hiring, training, and managing the accountability of associates.
- Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
- Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Be in alignment with company and branch office core values and expectations.
- Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
- Maintaining good employer/employee communication.
- Reconciling daily sales reports.
- Scheduling Sales Associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Company Leadership.
- Top 20% of Store Managers earn approximately $55,000 - $75,000 per year in total compensation
- Company-wide Store Managers average $47,500 per year in total compensation
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of one year retail sales and management experience is required.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and analytical skills.
- Encourage a positive TEAM environment.
- Proven organizational leadership skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of a 2 year Associates degree is preferred.
- Able to work nights and weekends, with a flexible schedule.
Sprint by Jet Mobile
Jet Mobile was created in 2004, with one store in the Omaha area. We've grown fast, and today we operate Sprint branded stores in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
Jet Mobile employees are central to our success. They are a diverse group, but one thing they share in common is their determination to provide excellent customer service to everyone who walks in the door. We reward their hard work with terrific career opportunities and advancement from within. We're very proud of our team, and as we grow we're always in search of great new people to join it.
Jet Mobile's stores are conveniently located to make doing business with us easy and each location has a dedicated team ready to provide you with top-notch customer service.
Company Website: jetmobile.dealer.sprint.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)