- Driven base pay plus aggressive Bonus plan
- Medical insurance with Company contributions
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Training bonus
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Drive sales of products and services by achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Build customer loyalty by always providing prompt and exceptional service.
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment.
- Stay knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions and policies.
- Participate in ongoing training and coaching initiatives.
- Customer focus, teamwork, communication, accountability and innovation.
- Previous sales experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Positive attitude and an ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma. Post-secondary degree a definite asset.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
T-Mobile - Jet Mobile
Jet Mobile was created in 2004, with one store in the Omaha area. We've grown fast, and today we operate stores in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.
Jet Mobile employees are central to our success. They are a diverse group, but one thing they share in common is their determination to provide excellent customer service to everyone who walks in the door. We reward their hard work with terrific career opportunities and advancement from within. We're very proud of our team, and as we grow we're always in search of great new people to join it.
Jet Mobile's stores are conveniently located to make doing business with us easy and each location has a dedicated team ready to provide you with top-notch customer service.
Company Website: jetmobile.dealer.T-Mobile.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)